The South American Cup 2023 has reached its last match and at the Domingo Burgueño Miguel de Maldonado stadium, Uruguay, Fortaleza of Brazil y League of Quito They will measure strength to take the title of the second most important tournament on the continent.
For this match, The big favorite for the betting houses is Fortaleza, which because it is a Brazilian team and has eliminated Corinthians in the semifinals, makes it go to the front to lift the South American title.
However, at the front there is not just any painting on the wall and the Quito League already knows what it is like to be champion at the international level, because it has won a Copa Libertadores (2008), a Sudamericana (2009) and two Recopa (2009). – 2010).
For this match, the Betsson platform will be paying a fee of 4.00 if the LDU de Quito team wins the match. On the contrary, if Fortaleza is crowned champion the odds are 1.95 and if it ends in a tie, this betting house will pay a fee of 3.25.
Data to take into account for the 2023 Copa Sudamericana final:
Quito University Sports League:
1. His greatest international achievements have been the titles obtained in the Copa Libertadores in 2008, the Copa Sudamericana in 2009 and the Recopas Sudamericanas in 2009 and 2010.
2. In the local championship it has won the Ecuadorian Serie A title on 11 occasions, the Ecuadorian Cup on one occasion and the Ecuadorian Supercup, in which the champions of both competitions meet on two occasions.
3. Among other international competitions in which he has competed, he has been runner-up in the Suruga Bank and the Club World Cup in 2010 and 2008, respectively.
Fortaleza Esporte Clube:
1. The first competition at the South American level that Fortaleza has competed in was the Copa Sudamericana in 2020 after winning the Brazilian Championship title in 2019 against Goiás.
2. In that edition they did not pass the first phase of the competition, in which they faced another historic one such as Independiente de Avellaneda by an aggregate score of 2 to 2 and the Argentine team’s passage was defined by a visitor’s goal.
3. Fortaleza is a club founded in 1918 and in more than 100 years it has not won titles in the local League or the Brazilian Cup. Even so, he has been champion of the Cearense Cup played in the northeast of the territory on 46 occasions.
Programs for the final
Fortaleza vs LDU de Quito
Day: Saturday, October 28
Time: 3:00 pm (Colombia time)
TV: ESPN / Star+