- Start your day off by getting your favorite coffee drink at a cute coffee shop – It’ll perk you up so you’re ready for the big day ahead!
- Take photos somewhere with a cute backdrop – Looking good and dressing cute will make you feel confident this Valentine’s Day.
- Go to your favorite ice cream place with your girlfriends – You deserve a treat!
- Buy a friend a box of chocolates – Might as well get yourself some while you’re at it!
- Go to dinner with your other single friends – You might see a bunch of couples together, but tune them out, focus on your bffs and make good memories.
- Write yourself a letter and open it a year later, next Valentine’s Day – Write about your relationship status and what’s going on in your life… You’re single now, but maybe things will change by next Valentine’s Day!
- Grab some of your gal pals and some chocolate, order a pizza, and have yourself a “Gal”entine’s Day party!
- Take a bunch of ridiculous online quizzes – I mean, only since you probably have nothing else to do!
There’s definitely worse things in this world than being single on Valentine’s Day, no matter how many people try to tell you differently. You can make this day about yourself and the people who are always there for you because, after all, Valentine’s Day is a day of love!